Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to make an appointment in order to try the Hellenic Vintage Collection?
- Yes. By booking an appointment, we can make sure that our wedding experts will assist you in the best way possible, in your own showroom. The duration of every appointment is one and a half hours and you will be able to try on as many dresses from the Hellenic Vintage Collection as you would like. In your appointment you will have our full attention and we will make sure that you enjoy this mindful and personal event!
- How should I prepare for my appointment?
- It is important that you wear nude underwear, preferably without any lace. Also, it would be ideal to take your measurements wearing shoes of the same heel-height (or the maximum possible) as on the day of your wedding. They are extremely important, as they will determine the length of your wedding dress, so we recommend that you have shoes of the same heel-height with you on your appointment!
- How far in advance should I book my appointment?
- We advise all brides-to-be to book their appointment 5-7 months before their wedding date.
- Can I make alterations to a specific model from the Hellenic Vintage Collection?
- Yes you can. In fact, we encourage you to do so! We believe that your wedding dress should be a unique expression of you, and that it should be adjusted to your beautiful body shape. Your wedding dress will be made from the start just for you, so you can make alterations if you wish. Our wedding experts will help you personalize our models into your dream dress -within the spirit of the collection.
- Do you make wedding dresses for bigger sizes?
- Of course we do. Every wedding dress is made from the start sur mesure, for each bride's unique body type. Once our wedding experts have taken your measurements, your wedding dress is going to fit perfectly. The Hellenic Vintage Collection includes a variety of models that compliment every body shape.
- What if I'm planning on losing weight?
- Once we have taken your original measurements and made the wedding dress that follows your body lines, once you have lost weight, our experienced team of tailors and seamstresses will do a final fitting before your wedding day and your dress will be altered to your new measurements. This process will be completed on the same day that we have taken your new measurements.
- I live abroad. How do I go about ordering a wedding dress from Atelier Zolotas?
- We work with stores around the world, so we advise you to look at our stores locator first, to see if there is a store near your location. If not, we are able to ship the wedding dress you fell in love with to you, like we do with brides all over the world! Using the measuring chart, we will guide you to take your measurements in an infallible way. The designer, VG Zolotas, personally meets with every bride from abroad via FaceTime or Skype, so as to make sure that we understand your needs, before we become a part of your big day!
- What if my wedding date is in less than two months?
- We can make it happen! This would be processed as a rush order, in which priority is given to your order, with a small additional cost.
- How do I get to Atelier Zolotas?
- We are located in the Old Town, the address is Palangos str. 16, Kaunas, Lithuania.